REDI-MED NOW OFFERS
COVID-19 TESTING & TELEVISTS
How To Schedule A COVID-19 Test?
STEP 1: Setup A Telemedicine Consultation Or Visit In The Office
- Make Appointment Now:
STEP 2: The Screening Process
- Through the virtual screening process, a physician will triage you.
- Based on your symptoms and exposure, the provider will determine if you qualify for symptomatic or asymptomatic COVID testing as per the CDC and Louisiana State Medical Board guidelines. i.e. nasal swab or blood test
STEP 3: COVID-19 Testing
- Our provider can send a lab order to have you tested at any lab of your convenience.
- You can schedule a time to come in the office for a drive-up blood draw in a secure, safe environment.
STEP 4: Upon Arriving At Redi-Med
- Call Front Desk (985)-626-3470 and they will lead you to further instructions based on your care.
- All Insurances are Accepted
- Private Pay for the Televist & COVID-19 Antibody Testing is $99
When you arrive at Redi-Med, please call stay in your vehicle and call front desk for further instructions based on your care.
About COVID-19 Antibody Testing
What is a COVID-19 Antibody Test?
- COVID-19 antibody test is also known as SARS-Cov-2 AB test
- This antibody test checks your blood for antibodies to coronavirus
What does COVID-19 Antibody Testing Tell Us?
- Antibody tests that specifically assess the immune response to SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) may be able to tell if your immune system has been making antibodies to fight the virus that causes COVID-19.
- The antibodies won’t be detectable by the test during early infection, but if they are found on a test, a discussion with your provider can help you understand whether or not you may have had a recent infection with this virus.
- A telemedicine consultation with one of our providers is the best way to determine the best test for your situatione. blood test or nasal swabs.